- This event has passed.
MallaReddy University Inaugurated (EDC)Entrepreneurship-Development-Cell at its Hyderabad Campus & inked MoU with Bharatiya Yuva Shakti Trust (BYST)-CII.India
With an objective to encourage MallaReddy University Scholars realize their aspirations & become Job-Creators beyond Job Seekers . To facilitate self-employment as a career option, provide training in Entrepreneurship through modular courses and increase the relevance of Management in the various sectors including non-corporate and under-managed sectors. MallaReddy University today established EDC Cell at University Campus and exchanged MoU with renowned Bharatiya Yuva Shakti Trust (BYST) a unit of CII India.Preedeeded by H’Ble VC.Dr.VSK.Reddy Sir (MRUH) & Ln.Ramesh.Lakshmanan (BYST) took part in the grand EDC-inaugural event on 12Feb 2021
Following are the objectives EDC-Cell MRUH:
- To create an environment for self-employment and entrepreneurship development through formal and non-formal programs.
- To introduce the concept of entrepreneurship as a practicum to scholars of various disciples & help facilitate building future Entrepreneurs right from University Campus
- To develop management personnel at appropriate levels for the non-corporate and unorganized sectors like education, rural development, small-scale industry, etc.
- To utilize the infrastructure facilities and technically trained manpower for the development of non-corporate and unorganized sectors.
- To promote employment opportunitiesMallaReddy University Inaugurated Entrepreneurship Development Cell at its Hyderabad Campus & inked MoU with Bharatiya Yuva Shakti Trust (BYST)-CII
Dr.Sreekanth. Yerramilli ., MBA, Ph.D. ( HRM & I/O Psych)